Inspired by one of Spring 2013’s fashion trend: Bold geometric prints.
- Nailtiques Formula 2 Nail Protein
- Zoya Professional Nail Lacquer in Kristen (cool gray)
- Zoya Professional Nail Lacquer in Jolene (neon / bright fuchsia)
- (Optional – for extra sparkles): O.P.I. Nail Lacquer in Last Friday Night (blue glitter)
You can use any color you want, but I recommend using opaque, full-coverage nail polishes; ; otherwise:
- You can’t form crisp (& visible) line without putting 2 layers of each nail polish before moving onto the next step.
- What’s so bad about it? Unless you can make sure that you can prevent yourself from moving your hands for a few hours, you’ll end up with imperfect / uneven/ bumpy-lookling nail art.
5. If you want, paint a layer of glitter on top of it.
6. Put one layer of top coat. As usual, I use Nailtiques Nail Protein instead.
By the way, if we don’t wait for the previous layer(s) to dry before we paint another layer of nail polish, the lines the layers create will look wobbly (see below). I made that mistake the first time I tried to create this nail art.