It’s tiny: Only 130 square feet (12 square meter) in size & located a few footsteps away from my living room.
To make the most of it, I asked a local carpenter to create ceiling-high cabinets (in glossy white) so I can make this home office to look clean & organized.
I keep the decor to a minimum:
- Two of Jasmine Becket-Griffith‘s limited edition canvas prints
- A vintage canvas hat with one of my handmade lurex flower headband on top of it
- One of my handmade gigantic silk flower propped on top of an art-deco inspired vase
- One of my handmade alternative bouquet (it can stand upright on its own – without any support whatsoever)
- A floral & metal centerpiece I made for my wedding’s cocktail party, and . . .
- A framed chalkboard
At the end of each day, I put everything inside of the cabinets to keep them clean & dust-free.
Everything has its own space. It makes it easier for me to find things.
According to the American Demographics Society, Americans waste 9 million hours a day looking for misplaced items.
To me, time is a luxury. And once we waste it, we can never recover it.
I also like to start each of my workday afresh. Plus, it’s easier for me to clean the table when there’s absolutely nothing on top of it.
This is how I make sure that each of my in-stock items are completely dust-free & stay pristine.
I always keep Fire Mountain Gem‘s catalog nearby. It’s an amazing & comprehensive resource I need whenever I am designing a new piece of jewelry.
So, this concludes today’s short tour of Angelica Brigade’s Studio. Thanks for stopping by~